<$BlogRSDUrl$>
-- Return To Main --

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Thoughts on a first day of blogging... 

The Blogger access site I turn to to log in has a little feature that shows the last 10 blogs that have been updated. I figured these might act as a good representative sample of what people are blgging about. After a few hours of looking at them at random, I've made the following observations:

1.) Every single person using this system is apoplectic with rage at George W. Bush. Hates his guts. Irrationally so.

2.) Every single person using this system is has a personal life that is hopelessly screwed up.

3.) Usually, both of these are true.

Now I'm sure this is an unfair generalization, but I'll be damned if my spot-checking was able to find even a single deviation from the pattern.


Comments:

Post a Comment
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?